The Fenlands is home to a 16,000 sq. ft. public outdoor ice skating rink in the beautiful meadow. The rink is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. The ice-skating rink is located behind the curling facility through the walking path next to the overflow parking lot.
The Fenlands Recreation Centre has skate sharpening, skate rentals available, warming areas, concession, and washrooms during its regular operating hours. Please note that access to The Fenlands indoor facilities including skate rentals and concession requires users to provide proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test, or medical exemption as the facility is operating under the province’s Restriction Exemption Program (www.alberta.ca/rep). Outdoor porta-potties are also available for those who do not have the required documentation.
- Use at your own risk.
- This rink is not supervised.
- Please respect the rink and all other users.
- All Banff Recreation Facilities are non-smoking, no alcohol, graffiti free zones.
- The Town of Banff is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from use of this facility.
- To access recreation centre services such as washrooms, skate rentals and concession please use the front doors in the main parking lot.
- In case of emergency, Call 9-1-1 . The skating rink is located at 100 Norquay Road
- To report damages or if you have concerns, please call the Town of Banff at 403.762.1240.